FORD: ONTARIO PREPARING FOR POTENTIAL SECOND WAVE

Jul 14, 2020

By Bob Komsic

Share on
As most of the province will move to Stage 3 of reopening Friday, Doug Ford says the government’s taking steps to prepare for a potential second surge in COVID cases in the fall.
While not providing any details of the plan, the premier says the healthcare system’s better off now than it was earlier in the crisis.
Ford’s remarks came during a visit to a Cambridge company’s that’s receiving provincial funding to make personal protective equipment.
The comments were in response to the Ontario Hospital Association which is warning the province to prepare for a possible second wave that may strike during traditional flu season in the fall. 
If that happens, OHA President Anthony Dale says it would put significant pressure on hospitals.
Join Our Fan Club
Coverage Area
Downtown Toronto
96.7FM
Toronto HD
96.3 HD-2
Kingston to Windsor, Parry Sound to Pittsburgh
AM740
ZoomerRadio Logo

Recently Played: