ALLEGED TORONTO 'SERIAL KILLER' NOW FACES 5 MURDER CHARGES
Jan 29, 2018
By Bob Komsic
When Bruce McArthur was initially charged in the presumed deaths of Selim Esen and Andrew Kinsman, who disappeared in the Toronto’s gay village last year, police said they believed there were more victims.
After finding dismembered remains at a home linked to the 66-year-old accused, police have now charged McArthur with the first-degree murder of Majeed Kayhan, Soroush Mahmudi and Dean Lisowick.
Investigators feel this is not the end of the case.
”We do believe there are more (victims) and I have no idea how many more there are going to be,” said Homicide Det-Sgt. Hank Idsinga.
”We’ve never seen anything quite like this with the number of crime scenes that we have to process.”
Police are investigating some 30 properties where the self-employed landscaper may have worked.