CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING SUSPECTED IN 3 DEATHS

Mar 17, 2014

By Bob Komsic

Share on

A 59-year old Brampton mother, 60-year old father and 36-year old son were killed and two men are recovering in hospital.

The furnace in the family’s Linden Crescent home, near the 410 and Williams Parkway, broke down yesterday and two portable propane heaters were brought indoors for warmth.

A carbon monoxide detector was sounding when the parent’s 29-year old son returned home just before 2 a.m. today.

It was just over three months ago that Queen’s Park unanimously passed a law that makes carbon monoxide detectors mandatory in Ontario homes.

Join Our Fan Club
Coverage Area
Downtown Toronto
96.7FM
Toronto HD
96.3 HD-2
Kingston to Windsor, Parry Sound to Pittsburgh
AM740
ZoomerRadio Logo

Recently Played: