FIRE & CO2 SAFETY REMINDER JAN., 9TH, 2018

After nine people were taken to hospital following a carbon monoxide leak in a Mississauga home last night, thankfully everyone is going to be okay, according to Mississauga’s Fire Captain Mike Sullivan who said it’s a good time to remind Ontarians that CO detectors are mandatory in sleeping areas of all homes. Carbon monoxide is colourless, odourless and can be deadly. We got some important education reminders on fire and carbon monoxide safety from Nancy Macdonald-Duncan of Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services.