We specifically discuss:
The Role of Liver In Your Health
- What is the role of your liver?
- Creation of cholesterol
- Regulation of blood sugar
- What impacts the health of your liver day to day?
- Herbal remedies that help the liver regenerate
- What happens to our liver if we’re not careful?
- Cognitive distortions vs. cognitive bias
- How our brains have adapted – fight or flight
- The Halo Effect
- Confirmation Bias
Building Block Cookbooks
- Different ways of learning how to cook
- Building block cookbooks
- Salt Fat Acid Heat
- When Cooking Begins
- Simple Cake
Planning Date Night
- Is it okay for couples to plan sexual encounters?
- Planning leads to regularity
- Beginning vs. Middle of the relationship
- Building anticipation
- Planning makes sex better
- Boosting energy and relationships
- Spontaneity does arise during planning
- Planning leads to new things
- 52 Invitations to Grrreat Sex
For more information about show sponsor OmegaAlpha and Dr. Gordon Chang go here.
To learn more about Tracey Soghrati go here.
To read Naomi Bussin’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To read Carlyle Jansen’s article on date night go here.