BOND DIRECTOR SAYS NO MORE "007"

May 29, 2016

By Bob Sheppard

Share on

British director Sam Mendes says he’s had enough of James Bond and wants to move on.

Speaking at the Hay Festival of Literature in Wales on Saturday, Mendes, who directed the Bond films “SPECTRE” and “Skyfall,” said that it had been an incredible adventure.

He says ‘though, that he’s a storyteller and wants to make stories with new characters.

There’s still no word if Daniel Craig will play OO7 in the 25 Bond adventure, He’s been suggesting he won’t be back, but there’s been nothing official so far.

Join Our Fan Club
Coverage Area
Downtown Toronto
96.7FM
Toronto HD
96.3 HD-2
Kingston to Windsor, Parry Sound to Pittsburgh
AM740
ZoomerRadio Logo

Recently Played: