It’s a venue dear to the hearts of many Zoomers now, the Detroit Historical Society is putting original lettering from the former Tiger Stadium on display.
Tiger Stadium opened in 1912 as Navin Field.
The Tigers left for Comerica Park after the 1999 season.
The last portion of city-owned Tiger Stadium was demolished in 2009.
The Detroit Historical Museum is being renovated and is scheduled to reopen November 23rd.