1. How did you get started in broadcasting?
I started in broadcasting from the bottom up. Other than my two other day jobs, I began answering the phones at the original Citytv answering phones on the nightshift, from 6:00pm until Midnight. I was twenty years old.
2. What’s the best movie you’ve ever paid money to see?
The standout movie I paid to see was “Reds”. I still love it.
3. If you could only go to ONE more concert in your life, who would you see?
I’d see Bonnie Raitt.
4. What would your partner say is your most annoying habit?
My worry that I will end up a Bag Lady. (I’m a Capricorn).
5. Everybody has one thing they cook REALLY well. What’s your specialty?
Pasta and all its variations of Sauces.
6. Coolest person in entertainment history – GO!
Ava Gardner–a true personality and a beauty.
7. Favourite gift you ever received?
My ring. It is an East Indian 3 carat Emerald Cabochon in its natural state surrounded by ruby and diamond chips.
8. Do you prefer a crew neck of a V-neck style of t-shirt?
Crew neck all the way!
9. One classic TV show you wish they’d remake.
I Love Lucy
10. One classic TV show they should never, ever touch.
I Love Lucy